- 11/24/18: ICII'18 proceedings are now available.
- 10/09/18: ICII Program is available.
- 10/08/18: Extension: early registration deadline: 10/20/2018. Click here to register.
- 09/17/18: Extension: hotel reservation cut-off date: 10/5/2018. Click here for reservation.
- 09/06/18: Keynote speaker: Dr. Vinton G. Cerf (Vice President and Chief Internet Evangelist, Google).
- 06/25/18: Click here for the workshops to be held in conjunction with ICII.
- 06/12/18: Keynote speaker: Dr. Renwei Li (Chief Scientist and Vice President of the Future Networks, Huawei).
- 05/08/18: Submission deadline extended: regular papers due: June 7, 2018 EDT (FIRM)
- 03/31/18: Extended versions of selected papers will be considered for publication in IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering and IEEE Transactions on Big Data.
- 03/21/18: Submission link has been published here.
- 03/15/18: Join us on Facebook!
- 03/13/18: Submission deadlines: regular papers due:
April 30, 2018 EDT; posters/demos due: July 30, 2018 EDT
- 01/01/18: Website has been created.
Industrial Internet is ushering in a new wave of industrial revolution through the integration of networks, computing, industrial equipment and people. Industrial Internet creates new ways to connect sensors and actuators embedded in machines to the Internet. The large amounts of data generated from sensors are analyzed to further understand the operation and condition of machines and industrial systems, and even enable autonomous operation and control of the entire systems. Industrial Internet will impact a broad industrial spectrum including manufacturing, aviation, transportation, power, oil and gas, healthcare, smart cities, and buildings. The first IEEE International Conference on Industrial Internet (ICII), as a premier international conference, invites researchers and practitioners from academia, industry and government to submit original, previously unpublished work on all aspects of Industrial Internet.
Topics of interested include, but not limited to
* Industrial Internet of Things
* Industrial cyber-physical systems
* Industrial big data and artificial intelligence
* Industrial communication and networking technologies
* Industrial cloud and edge computing
* Industrial robotics and autonomous systems
* Data management and analytics
* Security, privacy, and trust
* Real-time, reliability, and safety
* Applications, testbeds and case studies
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Suxin IoT Technologies (Nanjing) Co., Ltd.
Contact us at email@example.com