- 07/10/19: The regular papers acceptance notification will be sent out by July 22 (Monday), 2019 (Extended).
- 01/28/19: The submission deadline of regular papers has been created.
- 01/28/19: Website has been created.
- IEEE ICII 2018 (1st version) October 21-23, 2018, Bellevue, WA, USA.
Industrial Internet is ushering in a new wave of industrial revolution through the integration of networks, computing, industrial equipment and people. Industrial Internet creates new ways to connect sensors and actuators embedded in machines to the Internet. The large amounts of data generated from sensors are analyzed to further understand the operation and condition of machines and industrial systems, and even enable autonomous operation and control of the entire systems. Industrial Internet will impact a broad industrial spectrum including manufacturing, aviation, transportation, power, oil and gas, healthcare, smart cities, and buildings. The second IEEE International Conference on Industrial Internet (ICII), as a premier international conference, invites researchers and practitioners from academia, industry and government to submit original, previously unpublished work on all aspects of Industrial Internet.
Topics of interested include, but not limited to
* Industrial Internet of Things
* Industrial cyber-physical systems
* Industrial big data and artificial intelligence
* Industrial communication and networking technologies
* Industrial cloud and edge computing
* Industrial robotics and autonomous systems
* Data management and analytics
* Security, privacy, and trust
* Real-time, reliability, and safety
* Applications, testbeds and case studies
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org